A Tradition Of Service And Leadership In Lake Charles For Over 40 Years
With nearly 65 years of combined legal experience, the Hale Law Firm has been working to achieve the maximum recoverable amounts you are entitled to under the law since 1977. We assist people throughout Louisiana, with a particular emphasis on those living in and around Lake Charles, Sulphur, Westlake, Jennings, Moss Bluff, DeQuincy, Vinton, Iowa, Grand Lake, Cameron and DeRidder, Louisiana.
We handle a variety of legal matters involving:
- Serious personal injury
- Offshore and Maritime Accidents
- Automobile accidents, including 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle accidents, car accidents, and commercial truck accidents
- Workplace accidents, slip-and-fall injuries, construction and petrochemical refinery accidents
- Dangerous and defective products
- Wrongful death claims
- Family law, such as divorce and child custody
- Criminal defense, including DWI and drug defense
- BP Deepwater Horizon economic loss claims on behalf of Gulf Coast business owners.
A Law Firm With A Mission Based On Trust And Respect
We believe that trust is the foundation of every relationship, which is why we put our clients first. The decisions we make, the actions we take, and the respect with which we treat our clients is based on our mission and vision.
Our mission is to take a genuine interest in our clients and their families, to understand their objectives, and meet and exceed their expectations. We dedicate ourselves to these values:
- For our clients, we will work hard, provide superior legal services in a timely, effective and efficient manner, always maintaining the highest standards of professional integrity.
- For our firm, we will foster an enjoyable working environment based on open communication and mutual respect, and we will encourage initiative, innovation, teamwork and loyalty.
- For our community, we will continue our long tradition of service and leadership dating back to 1977.
Maintaining our mission and upholding our values means having a vision. We strive to:
- Remain a premier law firm for serious personal injury, wrongful death, automobile and trucking accidents, workplace accidents, construction accidents and offshore/maritime law by handling complex matters that are of great significance to our clients.
- Add value for our clients by providing superior counsel and responsive client service.
- Earn our clients’ loyalty by placing the highest priority on their interests and acting in concert with them to achieve their goals.
- Attract lawyers and staff with diverse backgrounds who are highly accomplished, recognized for their skills, and whose talent, character, work ethic, aggressiveness and dedication to continuous learning are consistent with our goals.
- Provide all of our services with complete professionalism and in compliance with the highest ethical standards.
- Provide a strong commitment to our profession and to the communities in which we practice.
Contact One Of Our Lawyers At The Hale Law Firm In Lake Charles
Our attorneys have a unique skill set and the valuable experience of working on both the plaintiff and defense sides of personal injury claims, which has provided valuable insight that helps us to build the strongest cases we can. We prepare each and every personal injury case we handle as if it is going to trial.
With a proven track record for million-dollar verdicts and multimillion-dollar settlements, we have handled several thousand personal injury cases to settlement and are not afraid of going to trial, when necessary.
To schedule a free injury consultation to discuss your rights and options, contact our firm online by filling out our contact form or by calling 337-426-1071. No fees, costs, or expenses if no recovery on injury and death cases. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we receive compensation for our representation only if there’s a successful judgment secured or a settlement obtained in your case.
Contact Us Today to Speak With an Attorney
At The Hale Law Firm, our goal is to make the legal process go as smoothly, efficiently and easily as possible for you as we work to meet and exceed your expectations. A member of our team is ready to discuss your situation and provide an honest analysis of your case.
Contact our Lake Charles law office online by filling out our contact form, emailing one of our attorneys or by calling our firm at 337-426-1071 or toll free at 877-596-5155. We make hospital visits, and we will analyze your personal injury claim free of charge. No recovery, no fee on personal injury cases.
- Steven W. Hale’s selection to Super Lawyers
- Taylor Hale’s selection to Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Steven Hale’s selection to Acadiana Profile magazine’s Top Lawyers in the area of personal injury
- Steven W. Hale was named a 2013 Top Personal Injury Attorney in Acadiana.
- Steven W. Hale was named a 2014 Top Attorney in Acadiana in the fields of Admiralty and Maritime Law and Family Law.