Fighting For The Rights Of The Injured
Our Lake Charles law firm has been fighting for the rights of the injured since 1977. Our injury attorneys draw on more than 65 years of combined legal experience to achieve the best result possible and maximum recovery for your case.
We focus on fighting for the rights of those injured by:
- Construction/petrochemical accidents — If you were injured in a construction or petrochemical accident, we will work to obtain maximum monetary recovery to help you pay for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and disability.
- Auto or 18-Wheeler accidents — If you or someone you love was injured in an automobile or truck accident caused by the negligence of another person, we will fight for the full and fair money damages that you are entitled to.
- Offshore and maritime accidents — If you were injured in an offshore or maritime accident, we will work to protect your rights and obtain the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
- Dangerous and defective products — If you were injured while using a defective product, we will protect your right to fair compensation.
- Workplace accidents — If you were injured in an accident at work, we work diligently to recover maximum compensation through all available means, including workers’ compensation and third-party liability claims.
Dedicated Legal Support For More Than 40 Years
We also handle other legal matters, including:
- Criminal law — If you were charged with a criminal offense, we will work to have the charges dropped and keep a criminal conviction off your permanent record.
- DUI/DWI and drug defense — If you were charged with a DUI/DWI or drug offense, we will work toward a reduced charge or have the charges eliminated altogether.
- Family law — If you are facing a family legal matter, we will fight to protect you and your family as fiercely as we would for our own.
- Divorce — We will fight to protect your rights and assets if you are facing a divorce. We can also assist with related matters involving alimony and property division.
- Child Custody or child support — If you are involved in a child custody or child support matter, we will use our skill and experience to fight for the best resolution that is in the best interest of your children.
We Work to Make The Legal Process Go Smoothly For You
The attorneys at Hale Law Firm are dedicated to providing you with the best possible legal representation as it pertains to your case. We will work to make the legal process go as smoothly, efficiently and easily as possible for you as we work to meet and exceed your expectations. To speak with a lawyer at our firm in Lake Charles, Louisiana, contact us online or by calling 337-426-1071.