Lake Charles Attorneys Seeking Compensation for Seriously Injured Individuals
The Hale Law Firm is dedicated to helping people who have sustained serious injuries through various occupational and industrial accidents. Many of our clients have sustained catastrophic injuries that include spinal cord injuries, broken bones, brain injuries and other injuries causing permanent disability. Many of our clients are family members who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
If you were injured, you deserve to have a law firm on your side that can help you seek the maximum compensation that you deserve. The Hale Law Firm in Lake Charles is ready to help you obtain compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and disability damages when it applies to your claim. Call us locally at 337-426-1071 or toll free at 877-596-5155 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Helping People Obtain The Maximum Recovery Allowable Under The Law
Our personal injury lawyers provide attentive and knowledgeable guidance to people who:
- Sustained injuries while working as seamen, offshore workers and longshoremen
- Sustained injuries while working in construction, refineries or petrochemical plants
- Need assistance navigating through the process of filing a workers’ compensation claim
- Have been injured to due chemical leaks, toxic exposure and other causes of industrial and construction accidents
- Need help with product liability claims after being injured by dangerous or defective products
- Were injured because of exposure to chemicals, asbestos, oil, mold and other toxins
Contact An Injury Attorney At Our Louisiana Law Firm
The Hale Law Firm offers free initial consultations. To schedule yours, call us locally at 337-426-1071 or toll free at 877-596-5155. You can also contact our Lake Charles law firm online. If we accept your case and there is no recovery, you will not be responsible for paying for any costs, fees, or expenses.